NBVP Rental Policies
Newport Beach Vacation Properties Process
Welcome to our vacation rental website. Our staff of professionally trained hospitality staff are here to make your vacation rental experience as effortless as possible. We pride ourselves on personal service and developing lasting relationships. Once we have received your email or telephone request one of our agents will contact you personally, assisting you with all the necessary details to ensure an enjoyable Newport vacation.
Please note: The renter is entering a contractual agreement with a specific property owner. Newport Beach Vacation Properties acts as a representative and facilitator on behalf of our property owners. We don’t actually own any of the properties we represent. AS such, while we make every effort to represent details accurately, they are not guaranteed. Vacation Rentals' Rates and availability are subject to change.
Lease and Policy
Once you have selected your vacation home and we have reserved your rental dates a contract will be electronically sent to you for e-signature. On this lease you will find the following itemized charges:
- The Rental Rate
- Refundable security deposit or Damage Waiver. *see security deposit policy.
- Processing/Handling fee – 3-4% of the total rental rate.
- Housekeeping fee (including professional linen service) – customarily included in the rental rate (some variations may exist with some owners). Your agent and your lease will indicate if additional cleaning charges are to be deducted from your security deposit.
- Payment schedule – all payment due dates are clearly stated on page one of your lease.
Please remember, you will be signing a legally binding contract. Please read carefully before signing.
If your booking is more than seventy (70) days prior to your arrival date a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount due is required with your signed contract. The second and final payment, which includes any security deposit, is due sixty (60) days prior to your arrival date. Due dates will be indicated on page one of your lease.
When booking is under seventy (70) days prior to your arrival, the total amount is due with your signed contract. Payment methods include credit card, wire transfer (for international guests) money order or cashier’s check. Personal checks are accepted when paid far enough in advance.
Security Deposit Policy
Security deposits are due with the final payment and returned within 30 days from the date of departure and after verification with the owner that there are no additional charges due to damages, excessive cleaning or violations of the vacation contract per the terms of the agreement. Please carefully read your contract and please observe all terms of the agreement to avoid any unpleasant security deposit deductions. The instances of such deductions are very rare and occur only when legitimate violations of the lease are identified.
Newport Beach Vacation Properties retains all security deposits in escrow. We will facilitate correspondence due to damages but we are not ultimately responsible for deductions by the property owner.
Cancellation Policy and Refund
If it becomes necessary to cancel your vacation, a notice of cancellation is required via email, fax or mail. Every effort via customary marketing will be made to fill the canceled leased period. Any remaining balance will be due on the date indicated on your contract regardless of cancellation. A refund will be issued if the property is re-rented minus a 15% cancellation fee of the total rental rate, minus the handling fee. If your leased period is re-rented for a lesser amount, the refund will be adjusted accordingly.
Request For Early Check In and Late Check Out
- Please call 949-682-3392 the day before your arrival to make the request with your name, check in date and property address (we can not accommodate same day requests).
- For late check out please call the day before your departure.
- NBVP will will submit the request.
- NBVP will have to coordinate with cleaners, inspectors, vendors and owner of the property to get approval.
- There is a $50 per hour fee for early or late check in/out.
- If approved is granted then NBVP will confirm with guest.
- We can not honor early check in/late check out during summer dates due to high peak season May through September.
ALL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED